Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Ride


Ok so I was going through the magazine Milk this morning and it inspired me. Also I was thinking about a meeting I had with Carissa and I feel like there is another possible direction. I got a response from a gallery in Shanghai and I think there is an option - I got really apathetic at school today, I should be working now, but I am not, I am planning. I need to write this so I have a clear head. Qiqi continues to make me sad and unhappy, the couple of days I didn't speak with her I was much better. Last evening Elliot and Zhu Kun came over and we smoked some grass and played some blues, it was quite nice, I wish we were in Jiang Hu or another small, wooden club. There are some important things to get done this weekend - some of it playing. I wish Helen were back, I am going to eliminate Qiqi from my phone again. Up next, the To Do list:

  • Tidy up classroom
  • Get triangles made for bedroom scene
  • Get money transferred to China Merchants
  • Correct reports
  • Pick up HSK Score
  • Respond to m97 and see about how to get an interview there
  • Keep looking for jobs in Shanghai - start with galleries
  • Study more Chinese
  • Meet with Joel, Leng Du and Charlie tonight and tomorrow
  • Show Leng Du what you are interested in as far as 'fashion' photography
  • Brainstorm GTB - "Home is where the art is."
  • Collect photos of cafe racers
  • Print Moob and Negative

No comments:

Post a Comment