Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting it Together


I am just finishing checking the email for today and I have, at last sat down to do some work although I am kind of at a loss as to what I need to do(it's because there is too much). I about crashed emotionally, physically and mentally last week and as a result I said I need to relx in the next week, which I have been doing. Anyway I said I would use my blog really for myself, keeping track of the things I need to do and things I have done. It's looking like this: Stay on the Tibet trip, contijue writing reports, for now I am not going to do anything about the band, let it take care of itself. I also have to be looking for other work, this middle school teaching thing is getting to be a drag. Although last Friday was fun, we had some guys fro Lomo come over and make light graffiti with the students, the photo above in one example.



Making art should be very important for me right now. I was visiting with Sun Lian Gang last week because Charlie is in town. It made me realize how much I can love/hate/enjoying being in the art community. Leng Du and I talked about making photos together, I just have to pin her down on a time. Ok well there you go I guess I know where I have to get to work.

1 comment: