Monday, May 16, 2011

Week in Preview


I am just going to write my week in preview - like I do most Mondays - but instead of my book this time I am going to use my blog. Let's see - last week I got a bit done with the scanning slides and I have even started to get them into digital format so I can transfer them to screens - it would be nice to have a quicker pace but I have been so busy these days that I rarely get a longer than an hour or so to work on something. The photography/lomo article is still in its outline stage and I really do need to pay a little attention to that before it falls by the wayside and the Tibet trip needs finalizing. Rehearsal went well and I must check with the rest of the group to see where we are practicing. Don't forget that there is the event at Landgent tonight and make arrangements to repair the motorcycle and go see Charlie on Wednesday. Get the Lomo guys in here and maybe Leng Du for a photography workshop with the students - light graffiti! There is assessment that needs to be done, I want to retake the HSK (check on your results of the last test, and while you're at it check the grade you recieved from HUX). Which leads me to the next point, what classes are available this summer and next fall. Get yourself a credit card and pay down you bills. Units need reflecting on and start designing that free for all t shirt - in fact buy more blank t shirts.

Ok well that's the list, I would like to come back to my blog to check on my list and leave my book for drawing this week. BTW - if you are actually reading this, then check out my Lomo Home - it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment